Monday, June 8, 2009

hello world and you

does anyone else feel the need to blog for people that read them and not for your self, I today thought that yes even if no one is reading what if some one did and they wanted more excitement, do I pretend to be 007 egan will egan or do i pretend to be dying for the sympathy vote how do you please that one person let alone the 10 or more. Okay a couple or more facts about me,
1. I'm 22
2. I have been arrested 6 x
3. I went to prison for 2 days but got released on a technicality
4. I went on the run when released to bail
5. I got my charges dropped because I knew the right people

ok there is 5 things you never knew, maybe ill put more one day

night all

1 comment:

  1. You got arrested?! WTF?!

    I'm joking, of course.

    I love you - no matter what. xxx

    ReplyDelete