Friday, April 17, 2009

Back Home

Nikita got back home yesterday I was so happy to see her. I really want to get the money together now to move back to Guernsey as soon as. I don't think getting a job would be that hard I've spoke to a couple of people that said they would take me on if we are there but its all down to finding the money to get a flat/house or what ever. So If anyone reading this has 5k to spare let me know Ill pay you back lol

Nikita came back and I wanted to show her how much I love her so I try'd to tell her how I feel about her how beautiful she is but it just seems to upset her so I don't know what to say and I really just want to say how special she is to me but I'm messing up saying anything I can think of just so I get to hear her speak because it makes me feel special this perfect person talking to me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment