Saturday, April 4, 2009

My dream


For as far as I can remember I have always dreamed of being the head chef in a beach restaurant, I know its just a dream but I am a really good cook I have such a passion for it that I some times get a little embarrassed  to show it, Yes I know it sounds strange but I don't want to be put down by the people I cook for so I only ever cook very simple food yet still knowing I can do a hundred times better and I have in the past. So well this week I have applied for that dream job In a little restaurant in Guernsey and Ive had a reply they seem very excited about me and what I would want to bring to the restaurant. I'm now just sat here waiting for the reply to my email I sent last night and I am so scared to here back from him, will he want me wont he, this is the break I need. 
Lets hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment